Motto: “Average is OVER”
You have entered the Booker T. Washington High School Lion’s Den Website. We hope that you find it informative and full of the resources you need as a parent, teacher, administrator, community member, or child advocate. Our rich history is a testimony to our vision to make every child’s potential a reality.
7:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday-Friday
Counselors’ Office Hours
7:45am – 3:45 pm Monday-Friday
- Energetic Educator Named As Newest Leader Of Booker T. Washington High School
- The following students received $100 rewards for scoring 18 or higher on their ACT test during the 2015-16 school year: Trimaine Adkins, Angelique Allen, Johntia Birdsong, Shuntavious Black, Dkyrus Burks, Teaundrick Byrd, Latavia Cannon, Johnny Capers, Jesika Cawthorne, Vickie Daniel, Journie Davis, Kaylen Davis, Patrick Ford, Donterrius Fuller, Bruce Jackson, Imani Jones, May Linnear, Tacorye Malveo, Shai Morris, Jaida Mosley, Vic Payne, Jordan Sewell, Tamea Sibley, Latravion Turks, Morgan Wade, Crystal Walker, Jade Wood.
- Learn more about BTW’s magnet programs or download the application.
- June 25 2016 : Energetic Educator Named As Newest Leader Of Booker T. Washington High School
Kristi Young has made a name for herself for her innovative and tireless drive to turn around campuses. Now she is taking her experience and vision to Booker T. Washington [More...]
- February 12 2016 : Band Receives Donation from Young Life
Today, Young Life donated $4,200 to the band program for the purchase of brand new tenor/bass drums. Pictured: Quentin Collins, Geoff Westmoreland, and Emmanuel Hudson.
- February 9 2016 : Library Announces Million-Word Readers
Six BTW students were recognized on Monday, February 8 for reading one millions words in AR books so far this school year. They were treated to a Chinese New Year [More...]